Wednesday 3 December 2008

Top 5 Manx Tweeters

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.u-g-h.com/2008/12/03/top-5-manx-tweeters/)
I was looking at Twitter Grader to see who the Twitter Elite in the Isle of Man are and these are the top 5 at the moment:
























































#Tweet ThemGradeBioLocation
1OwenC
96.7Your friendly neighborhood geekIsle of Man
2sherrilynne
95PR and marcoms consultant.Isle of Man
3ManxStef
82Freelance slacker geek who should probably get a real jobIsle of Man
4jamesq
81A happy kinda guy just wandering along with my beautiful fiancee for company.Isle of Man
5Clarissa789
80Wedding Planner ExtraordinaireIsle of Man

I must say, I'm pretty chuffed to be at the top of the list. I know all the others on the list except for Clarissa whose Tweets seem to be predominently posts on her wedding site. A number of people are using Twitter for SEO purposes, whether it's to sell term life insurance quote online or wedding services, so I guess there are always going to people Tweeting who I don't really know.

Again .. pretty cool I'm first ;)

No comments: