Friday 12 February 2010

Check out my new toy

Contents - Google Nexus OneImage by avlxyz via Flickr

Well, I’m pretty pleased with this one. I’ve got myself a new phone, the Google Nexus One; well actually Camille got it for me for Valentine’s day. It’s an awesome piece of kit that runs Android and has a pretty powerful engine under the hood. It has a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and a 5 megapixel camera with a flash. And that’s besides all the other goodies, like a 3G connection, GPS, Wifi and tons, tons more. One of the advantages about having a technical background is that I’m happy to mess around with gadgets like this; I don’t need any Orange County computer support or anything like that. I’ve already rooter the phone and unlocked the bootloader, so I can do anything I’d like to do with it. I love having a new toy to play with.

No comments: